As a Life Coach, Victoria understands that mind, body, and soul are interconnected and interrelated, and therefore tends to each. Victoria’s approach is genuine, active, non-judgmental, and compassionate. Clients report that she is a natural motivator, optimistic, and supportive.
Victoria offers coaching in the following areas:
● General life coaching: to improve motivation, end bad habits and procrastination, reach goals, obtain work-life balance, and improve self-efficacy and life satisfaction.
● Career: Clients draw upon professional strengths to pursue and achieve career goals and acquire strategies for working through obstacles that contribute to stagnancy.
● Parenting: Parents develop tools, skills, confidence, and coping mechanisms for effectively surmounting a variety of parenting concerns and goals.
● Couples/Relationships: Individuals or couples learn strategies for establishing more meaningful and satisfying relationships.
● Health & Wellness: Through individualized lifestyle changes, clients find ways to move toward their unique needs and health goals.
Victoria began a career in fashion as an assistant, shopping for and styling celebrities. She later transitioned into the medical field as a practice manager, which ultimately led her to (MFT) Marriage and Family Therapy. She has experience providing services for celebrities as well as politicians. As a Christian, Victoria feels this path was divinely inspired by God.
Victoria holds an advanced diploma in counseling and life coaching from the American Association of Christian Counseling, and for those interested, can offer support from a spiritual or Christian perspective. She has also earned certifications in health and wellness coaching, cognitive behavioral therapy, Gottman Method Level 1 & Level 2 couples therapy, alcoholism & substance abuse services, neuroplasticity, and Prepare/Enrich relationship assessment. Research suggests that couples who take the Prepare/Enrich assessment prior to marriage have a 30% lower risk of divorce.
Victoria is a member of the National Society of Leadership & Success Sigma Alpha Pi Honor Society, the Delta Kappa International Marriage and Family Therapy Honor Society, the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy, as well as the New York Marriage and Family Therapy Network. She earned her BA in sociology from CUNY and her MA in Marriage and Family Therapy from Northcentral University. She is presently pursuing a doctorate in General Family Therapy.
Please contact Victoria via email at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.